[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Access Granted
Welcome to the SCP Foundation User

Hey there guys. Dr. Angelique █████ here. If you’re here on purpose, you know me as “Angel”. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

Dr. Angelique “Angel" █████ - Kappa 42 - “Lucky Seven”

[Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7]
    Admin

Dr. Angelique “Angel" █████ - Kappa 42 - “Lucky Seven”

Post by [Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7] on Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm

[Bio (Straight from my file back at HQ) : Angel was chosen as a Class D when she was 18 years old. She was pulled from a life prison sentence for arson and 5 counts of murder (included in the arson). She claimed the arson was in self defense and that the victims involved were dangerous criminals, but no evidence was given in her favor. Prior to her transfer to the SCP unit, she had an "accident" while in prison, causing fatal internal injuries. The medical team from SCP saved her life by replacing her internal organs with mechanical ones. She keeps her stomach covered with a kevlar-steel stomach plating under her shirt. No one outside of the "lucky 7" knows of this
    weakness, because if discovered, it would make her vulnerable to electronic attack.

Physical Appearance:

Hair - Pale blue, almost white. Choppy and short at the top, then waist length towards the back and in front of the ears.

Eyes: Dark Blue

Build: Short, muscular, large chest and hips, but feminine.

Distinguishing features: Transparent plate across abdomen that can be opened and allows mechanics/medics to work on her mechanical organs (excluding heart, which remains human.) Five piercings in each ear, “7” tattoo on right arm.

Class: Special Agent

Unit: Mobile Task Force Kappa-42 aka “The Lucky 7”.

Specialty: Assault + Demolition

Scarifar

Appearance anomaly

Post by Scarifar on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:37 pm

I notice that some pictures of you have what appears to be a gas mask of sorts, yet these don't (I think). Why is that? What's the purpose of the mask?

[Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7]
    Admin

Re: Dr. Angelique “Angel" █████ - Kappa 42 - “Lucky Seven”

Post by [Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7] on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Scarifar wrote:I notice that some pictures of you have what appears to be a gas mask of sorts, yet these don't (I think). Why is that? What's the purpose of the mask?

Sometimes I need it. Sometimes I don’t.

I usually wear a surgical mask, just because I’m more prone to viral infections like the flu

MST3000

Re: Dr. Angelique “Angel" █████ - Kappa 42 - “Lucky Seven”

Post by MST3000 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:04 am

[Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7] wrote:
    Crow: Oh no! Love Interest #8 from Generic Harem Anime #72 got into their website!
    Mike: Don't say that, she'll take it as a compliment.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:17 am