[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Access Granted
Welcome to the SCP Foundation User

Hey there guys. Dr. Angelique █████ here. If you’re here on purpose, you know me as “Angel”. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

Agent Maggie 'Mags'

Agent Mags

Agent Maggie 'Mags'

Post by Agent Mags on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:04 am

Name: Maggie 'Mags' L. O'Connell
    Height: 4'11
    Hair: Ear length light brown with golden highlights and a blue stripe
    Eyes: Bright blue
    Position: Tester [Temporarily reassigned to Site ██]
    Assignment: Mobile Task Force Alpha-2 (currently assigned to Site ██)
    Clearance Level: 4, class B
    Current Length of Employment: 1 years, 3 months.
    Specialty: Connecting with most SCPs, including Euclid, and is best given hand guns and a kitchen knife

Bio: Mags was born on Feb. 16th, 20██. She was bullied mentally most of her school days, considered 'crazy' from many children her age, younger and older. She has studied the SCP area, trying to be like Angel, and wishing to be part of the 'Lucky 7'. She has a large connection with SCP-990 and others seemingly 'outside' her level. When she was sent in for SCP-173, she managed to survive after her 2 'team mates' were killed. She is visits SCP-083 and SCP-261 many times for testing. She is able to connect with many SCPs. She works there in the SCP containment area in the summer or breaks, while still going to middle school. Her family knows of her 'job', but does not know of what job it is or that it could kill her. She comes in after school to do homework and works until around 11:30, and it is unknown by her parents why she comes in so late, and they do not question it.

END NOTE: Agent Mags must be sent in before any higher level SCP agents to an Euclid SCP. Mainly, if she survives, they will be sent in.

Agent Mags

Re: Agent Maggie 'Mags'

Post by Agent Mags on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:20 pm

BUMP

The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 am

(OOC:Firstly, welcome to the site...
    other than that, I must say that there are some problems with this character. Her age is too young to even becoming close to an agent, or at least you haven't explained how she came into knowledge of the existence of the Foundtion. This will need some modification, but I appteciate your efforts.
    We're glad to have you joining our community.

I would ussually help as soon as possible, but I will be unable to do so for a little while.)

Agent Mags

Post by Agent Mags on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:49 am

Name: Maggie 'Mags' L. O'Connell
    Height: 5'6
    Hair: Ear length light brown with golden highlights and a blue stripe
    Eyes: Bright blue
    Position: Tester [Temporarily reassigned to Site ██]
    Assignment: Mobile Task Force Alpha-2 (currently assigned to Site ██)
    Clearance Level: 3, class C
    Current Length of Employment: 11 1/2 months
    Specialty: Connecting with most SCPs, including Euclid, and is best given hand guns and a kitchen knife

Bio: Mags was born on Feb. 16th, 19██. She was bullied mentally most of her school days, considered 'crazy' from many children her age, younger and older. Some kids on the last day of school gave her a phone number, telling her to call it over the summer, telling her they'd be her friends. She called it, it turning out to be Dr. ████'s phone number. She recorded the message from interest also to prove she called it.

Mags: Hello?
    Dr. ████: Hello. Who is this?
    Mags: This is Maggie. I was told to call you...
    Dr. ████: Oh, Maggie? I'll call you Mags. Now, why did you call me?
    Mags: I don't know why....
    Dr. ████: You're in luck. We're missing some workers. How old are you and do you have a job right now?
    Mags: No.... I'm out of school. Oh and, I'm 18.
    Dr. ████: Are scared easily?
    Mags: Nope. Nothing scares me at all.
    Dr. ████: I'll offer you a job here, you want it?
    Mags: Sure.
    Dr. ████: Okay, come to this place-
    [DATE EXPUNGED]

She arrived on June ██, and was greeted by Dr. ████, who lead her around the facility. At this time, they were sending in the test subjects for SCP-173. During this time, she was accidentally sent in from an unknown cause. Some speculate she was pushed in, or she wanted to see what was going on. For 20 minutes, she stared at it, even when it moved around the room and killed the three original test subjects. After this, when she was pulled out, Dr. ████ and the rest of the workers in the area looked at her in awe. She shrugged this look off and walked away, trying out SCP-261 with american dollars, and kicking it in frustration after it not accepting her money. It was then noticed that on her arm was a '12' as if it was a tattoo. Later she told it was sharpie she kept outlining when it started to fade, and that it was her lucky and favorite number. She also explained she did not 'stare' at SCP-173, but winked on eye at a time. After this, she was sent to visit several 'Safe' SCPs, but she some times is visited by SCP-990, giving more info about him then most personals have been able too, but has had no success with any info about him in real life. She is sometimes sent in to visit the children SCPs, apparently able to survive the effects most should put on other people. She is skilled with a handgun and a kitchen knife, but only uses it when necessary.

END NOTE: Agent Mags is known to go loopy when extremely tired, or left alone for a long time. She will be allowed a laptop in her room, and several dolls and toys to keep her entertained when she isn't testing.

The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 am

(OOC: This is much better. Smile )

Harris Borent [D-2160]

Post by Harris Borent [D-2160] on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:54 am

(OOC: Hmm... I gotta say, not bad. Welcome Smile )

Agent Mags

Post by Agent Mags on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 am

(OOC: Thanks, I really tried hard on this on)

Dr.Aimus Sinclair

Post by Dr.Aimus Sinclair on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:16 am

(welcome to the team this is really good) "Hello Maggie is it ? I am Aimus nice to meet you " Aimus extends his hand to give a hand shake

Agent Mags

Post by Agent Mags on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 am

"Thanks." She smiled and shook the hand. "Hey how do you work that vending machine? I tried to give it my money but it wouldn't take it..." She said, slightly annoyed at the fact it didn't 'work'.

Dr.Aimus Sinclair

Post by Dr.Aimus Sinclair on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:21 am

" I don't get my candy from the hallway I am afraid that one could be an SCP without me knowing " Aimus chuckles and gets a candy bar from his Sachel " I got a spare one if you want "

Agent Mags

Post by Agent Mags on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 am

"Thanks." She took the candy bar and opened it. "You know, the pitch black one that doesn't show any food in it? It won't take my money."

Dr.Aimus Sinclair

Post by Dr.Aimus Sinclair on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 am

It might be broken or it is an SCP , I don't work with inanimate objects sorry" Aimus fixes his mask and bandages " I haven't seen you before are you new here "

Agent Mags

Post by Agent Mags on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:31 am

"Yea. I was invited to work here after some friends told me to do a prank call..."

Dr.Aimus Sinclair

Post by Dr.Aimus Sinclair on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:36 am

Aimus laughs " really "

Agent Mags

Post by Agent Mags on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:40 am

"Yea... It's a long story. Have you worked with SCPs before? Which ones?"

Current date/time is Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:09 pm