Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Dr.Aimus Sinclair (new and improved one)

Dr.Aimus Sinclair

Dr.Aimus Sinclair (new and improved one)

Post by Dr.Aimus Sinclair on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 16:07

Name: Dr.Aimus Sinclair
    Clearance: level [3]
    Occupation: containment procedure designer, research on anomalous objects
    ------------------------------------
    Bio
    Foundations note: Dr.Sinclair has been recruited for his intellect and creativity of designing, coming up with innovative ideas and " people skills" to interrogate SCP's .he has been given the job of creating containment procedures for SCP using the information gathered from past files and self observations. Joining a mobile task force commonly known gamma-31 or more commonly known as “night star” to learn more of the S.C.P and how to correctly make special containment procedures.
    (Data classified for now)
    ------------------------------------------
    Behavioral notes:
    Dr.Sinclair is a bit of an " odd ball" he is all ways glad to help out and be friendly but he gets to enrage easily when in a bad emotional state. Has a weird sense of humor sometimes laughing randomly or finding awkward moments humorous.
    Appearances:
    Height: 6"1
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: Orange
    Features: Glasses

Last edited by Dr.Aimus Sinclair on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 06:30; edited 1 time in total
    Agent Smith

Re: Dr.Aimus Sinclair (new and improved one)

Post by Agent Smith on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 16:13

(OOC: Not bad, not bad. Could use a bit of proof reading to fix up the grammar, but I like it. My only question is that you put Containment Procedure Design and research down as his occupation. What does he research other than contaiment procedures? A specific SCP? SCP's in general? But yeah, that's my only question. Fix that up and you have my ok on it, though I'd ask another mod to run by it as well)
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 17:48

(OOC)(I'm loving the format you used, and the 'behavioral notes' addition)
    Dr.Aimus Sinclair

Post by Dr.Aimus Sinclair on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 04:02

OOC Done with the edit
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 06:55

It wasn't until days later that Iceberg got the chance to try and investigate the rather cryptic message. Gears had mentioned nothing more about anything he had said in the hospital, and Iceberg had found himself deluged with paperwork and solo testing. He had barely spoken to or seen anyone for nearly two days, and finally decided a little investigation might break up the tedium. It took only a little prodding to find what he was looking for, but it took more time to process:

"As you are now, so once was I
    As I am now, soon you shall be -
    Prepare yourself to follow me."

Iceberg sat alone in the deepest bowels of the underground site, surrounded by mounds of neatly typed records of horrors and atrocities, and tried very hard not to feel cold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jul 2017, 21:49