Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Mr. David Alexander's Room

Lola Nova

Mr. David Alexander's Room

Post by Lola Nova on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 19:56

(Bla Bla Bla template with no description of the one bed one bath dorm room. Only get these rooms when approved. Bla Bla go decorate it now.)
    David Alexander
    Admin
    Admin

New Home, same story

Post by David Alexander on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:56

As David entered his new home, he felt joy again. It may have been the same boring room he had as a Level 2, but the feeling of a new home was enough to satisfy him. After packing away his basic luggage (clothing, reading material, etc); he set up his desk, PC, nightstand, reading lamp, radio, and chair. Once finished, David turned on the radio, clicked in a CD, and flopped onto the bed; having nothing scheduled for the rest of the day, and no annoying roommates or 'neighbors', he took advantage of the peace. "Now this... is bliss, no outside forces to distract me from my thoughts." He thought to himself as he fell asleep to a rather soft melody.

OoC:
    Please understand that I've almost never done this RP setting before, still a bit rusty with SCP RPing. Cut me some slack.

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jul 2017, 07:37