Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Gregory Faust (Code Name Othesies)

othesies

Gregory Faust (Code Name Othesies)

Post by othesies on Sun 19 Jan 2014, 18:07

Name: Gregory Faust (Code Name Othesies)
    Clearance Level: 3
    Job Description: Specializes in the acquisition, and containment of artifacts that have religious backgrounds.
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    Physical Characteristics
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'7"
    Body Build: Average
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown
    Personal history:
    Gregory started out in a small town in rural Illinois. His father was a sergeant in The United States Army, and highly decorated. Since his father moved up in the ranks so quickly, Gregory was forced to move multiple times a year. An advantage since his passion was religion. In his early teens, Gregory’s father was stationed in Germany. Gregory studied under “The Church of [Classified]” learning about the Christian faith. At the age of eighteen, he joined the military. During basic training his father was killed by a terrorist group. These incidents help shape his decision to go to the front lines. His first active tour of duty was in [Classified]. An encounter with SCP [Classified] left his unit with heavy casualties. During which containment teams sent by the "Foundation" noted his ability to take command even though he was considered a chaplain. The containment team leader followed his progress as he transferred to Sniper team [Classified]. The time in sniper team brought him into contact with a second SCP. SCP [Classified] which cause massive damage to his right arm. Hand to hand combat suffered. During time recovering in [Classified] He was approached to join the Foundation. During which time he worked through the ranks to Level 3.

Psychological review :
    Entry review: Dr. [Classified] notes: Subject review normal.
    Yearly review: Dr. [Classified] notes: Subject noted after recent SCP[Classified] recovery, expressed distrust in himself due to discovery of family slaughtered due to above mentioned SCP. Normal reaction observed from fellow Task Force members.
    Physical review:
    Standard physical results according to the entire test are the average of Foundation standards. Note: Scar on right arm starts from upper bicep to elbow.

Last edited by othesies on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 09:58; edited 1 time in total
    B. Sweets

Re: Gregory Faust (Code Name Othesies)

Post by B. Sweets on Mon 20 Jan 2014, 05:04

So far so good, ill green light this.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. on Mon 20 Jan 2014, 09:35

Justin D Sweets wrote:So far so good, ill green light this.
    Yo sweets, being mod doesn't mean that you just greenlight ████..just sayin"

ONTOPIC: The Bio is a bit vague at times. also there are several grammatical errors that need to be fixed. You also need to provide back story before the war, considering that's a huge bit of what makes your character. Other than that, You need to know that a majority of the MTFs have been removed and replaced as of new years, so I'd recommend reading: http://SCP-wiki.wikidot.com/task-forces

It wasn't until days later that Iceberg got the chance to try and investigate the rather cryptic message. Gears had mentioned nothing more about anything he had said in the hospital, and Iceberg had found himself deluged with paperwork and solo testing. He had barely spoken to or seen anyone for nearly two days, and finally decided a little investigation might break up the tedium. It took only a little prodding to find what he was looking for, but it took more time to process:

"As you are now, so once was I
    As I am now, soon you shall be -
    Prepare yourself to follow me."

Iceberg sat alone in the deepest bowels of the underground site, surrounded by mounds of neatly typed records of horrors and atrocities, and tried very hard not to feel cold.
    The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" on Mon 20 Jan 2014, 16:28

What O.W. said...

"..." - The "Oblivion" 2013
    othesies

Post by othesies on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 09:20

Thank you. I will get more back-story added. I will also fix errors
    othesies

Post by othesies on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 17:10

Hey O.W. question i was reading the link you sent. It still has the MTF listed as active. Did i read the wrong part? I am just making sure that I have everything up to par for you. Let me know if it is in another part.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 17:19

othesies wrote:Hey O.W. question i was reading the link you sent. It still has the MTF listed as active. Did i read the wrong part? I am just making sure that I have everything up to par for you. Let me know if it is in another part.
    As long as they are still around then you are fine. I just want to make sure you understand what they do, considering so much changed on the new years update.

It wasn't until days later that Iceberg got the chance to try and investigate the rather cryptic message. Gears had mentioned nothing more about anything he had said in the hospital, and Iceberg had found himself deluged with paperwork and solo testing. He had barely spoken to or seen anyone for nearly two days, and finally decided a little investigation might break up the tedium. It took only a little prodding to find what he was looking for, but it took more time to process:

Iceberg sat alone in the deepest bowels of the underground site, surrounded by mounds of neatly typed records of horrors and atrocities, and tried very hard not to feel cold.
    othesies

Post by othesies on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 17:27

Great, I have read the task force and I am keeping him to their standards.
    othesies

Post by othesies on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:00

ok updated. could you check it and let me know if it needs anything else
    othesies

Needing look over

Post by othesies on Mon 10 Feb 2014, 18:21

O.W. wrote:
    othesies wrote:Hey O.W. question i was reading the link you sent. It still has the MTF listed as active. Did i read the wrong part? I am just making sure that I have everything up to par for you. Let me know if it is in another part.
    As long as they are still around then you are fine. I just want to make sure you understand what they do, considering so much changed on the new years update.

Updated original, but haven't heard back.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. on Mon 10 Feb 2014, 18:24

I'll greenlight it

Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy on Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:28

Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jul 2017, 07:34