Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Dean Jericho

Dean_Jericho

Dean Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 16:40

Name: Dean Jericho
    Clearance Level: 2
    Job Description: Mobile Task Force Pi-1 specializes in the investigation, containment, and subsequent cleanup of anomalies in densely-populated urban environments, particularly in the New York metropolitan area.

Physical characteristics
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5’9”
    Body Build: Broad shouldered and muscular
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Distinguishing feature: Scarring on his right arm, side and right side of his neck

Bio: Previously having been in the Russian police force for several years Jericho's act of terror was quite a surprise. Having blown up a school and attempting to flee to the United-States from a Latvian airport catching him was no simple task. The school was a small price to pay for the epidemic that could have swept through Asia and Eastern Europe, there was an outbreak of SCP-610 and Jericho was the first officer on the scene and the only one who made it out alive. He was intelligent enough to hide behind a steel door before blowing up a third of the school, wiping out the majority of the containment breach. The Foundation responded quickly and cleaned up what remained of SCP-610, while attempting to intercept Jericho. Seemingly compliant and capable we recruited him to the Mobile Task Force Pi-1.

Last edited by Dean_Jericho on Mon 21 Sep 2015, 17:25; edited 3 times in total
    Doctor LOC

Re: Dean Jericho

Post by Doctor LOC on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 16:51

Well besides being a little short but to the point all you need to do is fix your grammatical errors then you are good at least in my opinion.

Dean_Jericho

Post by Dean_Jericho on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 16:59

I fixed all the errors that I found, if there are anymore just let me know.
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:42

It looks good to me I'm green lighting I think you need just one more mod to green light it and you are good other then that I think you can go ahead and rp with everyone safely without someone getting on your case

Post by Zorua on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:50

Actually LOC it was only for groups of interest where two mods we're needed

Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:39

Approved
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:50

ahhh okay then

Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. on Mon 21 Sep 2015, 07:21

Personally, I think the bio should be a bit more formal and tell more about his career and past achievements, because currently it's a little off putting being a mini story of sorts. SCP record holders don't get that specific of information, so it seems weird to see it here. Other than that I see no issues with it.

It wasn't until days later that Iceberg got the chance to try and investigate the rather cryptic message. Gears had mentioned nothing more about anything he had said in the hospital, and Iceberg had found himself deluged with paperwork and solo testing. He had barely spoken to or seen anyone for nearly two days, and finally decided a little investigation might break up the tedium. It took only a little prodding to find what he was looking for, but it took more time to process:

"As you are now, so once was I
    As I am now, soon you shall be -
    Prepare yourself to follow me."

Iceberg sat alone in the deepest bowels of the underground site, surrounded by mounds of neatly typed records of horrors and atrocities, and tried very hard not to feel cold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jul 2017, 07:41